8.28.2008

Upright


Ben has had a very busy 2 weeks! He has been practicing very hard at sitting up by himself, and is now quite good at it. He only topples over occasionally, and doesn't seem too bothered by it. He is working on crawling now, and is in the rocking back and forth stage. He attempted the army crawl yesterday on his arms, and seemed very pleased with himself that he was able to reach his toy!


Ben also has been learning how to share his mommy with his baby cousin and new playmate, Emma. She will be staying at our house during the day while her mommy (Aunt Nicole) goes to work. Ben is trying to be positive (we hope) but still doesn't seem thrilled about the arrangement. He has been jealous of Emma's bottles and the attention she gets, and likes to make that known by screaming at the top of his lungs until Mommy comes to his rescue. He wears her out by the end of the day, but this is only the beginning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like he'll be all grown up when I visit in October.

I love, love, love the new photos!!! Keep em' coming!

Hope your well, and Mark too! Miss you guys!

Aunt Bev said...

These babies are absolutely adorable! Wish I was there!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones