Friday was an adventurous day for Benjamin. During his afternoon nap, (the one he was supposed to be taking) he decided instead to make the biggest mess ever. His diaper did not contain his poo poo (dangit Huggies!) and so you can probably guess what happened next. Instead of crying to alert me of the problem, he decided to paint himself and his sheet. I am not including a picture of this disaster, because it was much too gross to share! However, I am convinced that he is a creative, very smart little man, making the most of what he had. He greeted me with the biggest, smelliest smile ever when I found him in this state. It was quite a sight. All is well now, and we will no longer be buying Huggies. (Yes, that is a direct plug for Pampers.)
10.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment