11.30.2008

Thanksgiving

Benjamin went to Ohio for his first Thanksgiving! It was a very busy but wonderful week. He got to meet his Great Grandpa, and also numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins. He spent lots of time with his Gram, Pop Pop, and Great Grammy.















This was at the good old Cracker Barrel!








It was very cold, so Ben got to wear his new coat-he looked like a marshmallow!

Ben did great on the plane to Columbus, but he did not like the plane trip home very much-he was so exhausted. He finally fell asleep after 10 solid minutes of screaming and squirming as we were making our descent into Dallas. I'm sure all of those around us were relieved, and very ready to get off of the plane. Luckily, I don't think we will be flying again for a while.

This is Ben smiling at the lady across the aisle, a few minutes before his meltdown!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love the coat picture.

I also love the videos - I wish he would laugh like that when we are around!

The one of him and Maddie cracks me up - they are little buddies! It appears that they have the same hobbies - hahaha!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones