12.14.2008

Ten Months Old

Benjamin has been busy as usual! He is chattering up a storm, and exploring the house more every day. We feel like we are constantly chasing him around, but I know that will get worse when he's walking. He also likes to climb anything-the fireplace, the bouncer, etc. Not good. Also, he is showing an ever-increasing interest in books. He looks at them himself and has several favorites already. Here are some pictures of the little ham!
Ben loves this box!

Ben and Emma dressed in their finest

These are the chairs that my sister and I had when we were little-just the right size!

Ben pulled all of these books down himself and looked at them for a while. I caught him making this silly face at the camera!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little man!! Happy 10 month birthday!!!!!!!

Wow, he is growing up too fast. Let's stop time.

I love Emma and Ben in the chairs - he looks excited, she looks a little scared!!! HAHAHA - too cute, Heather!

Can't wait to see you next week!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones