10.21.2009
Videos from September/October
This was about a month ago, and Ben was in an especially talkative mood while eating dinner. He was very tired from school (note the sleepy-looking eyes) but still managed to be a little silly. It is amazing to see how much his speech has improved in just this last month, as he is saying small sentences now such as "Maddie, no no, Ben's milk," or "Maddie, go lay down!" He talks to her a lot...
More talking and eating. I need to clarify that we don't always feed him such strange dinner combinations. And also, he is eating Facon (our name for soy bacon). If you know us, you know we wouldn't feed him bacon!
Ok sorry this is the last one! I just thought it was funny-he cracked us up rolling around on this ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh - I love him! He is so silly! I miss you guys - we need to have another play date soon. He needs to teach Aaden stuff :o)
Post a Comment