Ben is working on crawling, and drags himself across the floor, especially if he sees something he wants, like my cell phone. This morning he did great in church and sat through the whole service without squirming too much or crying at all. He is growing up already!
9.14.2008
7 months old
Ben is working on crawling, and drags himself across the floor, especially if he sees something he wants, like my cell phone. This morning he did great in church and sat through the whole service without squirming too much or crying at all. He is growing up already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I need to come visit more!! He's getting to big and growing up too fast!
I can't wait to see my little man.
Hope you are all well! Things here are good but busy - I am travelling over the next two weeks in NYC for work, so I can't wait for my Dallas trip and some downtime with the babies!
Love you all bunches!
Post a Comment