9.29.2008

Grass and Cheerios

Ben was introduced to 2 new things over the weekend--grass and cheerios! He has been in the grass before, but didn't like the feel of it at all. With the blanket as his safe haven though, he did much better, and even picked some. Of course it went straight to his mouth, but apparently didn't taste good to him at all. (He was sans clothing because he was about to have a bath.)



Ben did alright with the cheerios, but only 1 made it into his mouth. He was very perplexed by them though, and concentrated so hard on trying to pick them up. He needs a lot of practice with the fine motor skills...



I just added this picture because it is so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna hug lil' Ben this weekend!!!

Grab those cheerios!! I'll wear shiny stuff so he'll be fascinated by me. :-)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones