Well, we have decorated for Christmas already! Usually I am highly against the decorating before Thanksgiving, but I have to say it seems to be the way to go. Now we have all of December to enjoy it and focus on the gift-giving part. :) Anyway, Benjamin is also a huge fan of the decorations. He loves the tree-"kissmas tee" and the lights. And every night he checks out all the ornaments, so we're going to have to start moving them around to keep his interest.
Here's a video of him examining my Rudolph ornament, which he found hilarious, especially when we told him the elf's name was Hermie. He has a good sense of humor. :)
11.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
O M G. I can't wait to squeeze him and hug him and make him giggle.
Must bring glowy fun toy so that he automatically loves me.
Ben, you are the cutest!! You will have to come over and see Emma's Frosty ornament soon!
Post a Comment