2.06.2010

Christmas...better late than never!

Since it's almost Valentine's Day and Ben's big 0-2 birthday, I figured it would be a good time to add some pictures from the last couple of months!

Ben continues to amaze us each day with how fast he is learning new things. He talks (and now sings!) all the time. His favorite songs right now are the ABC's and Ring Around the Rosy. :) We are very proud of him.Checking out his presents the week before Christmas at home.
Here are a few more favorite Christmas pictures!Christmas Eve in Indiana
Ben and Pop Pop on Christmas morning
More pictures will be posted soon!!

1 comment:

Jeanine Swanson said...

FINALLY! GEEEZ! I mean, dont you have plenty of free time to post between work, kids and life? I love the photos Heather!!!! I espeically like the penguin hat - thinking of getting one for me! Love you guys, miss ya'll, as always!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones